This bag really took some time. The setting copy is not really new, I already developped it some years ago and used it for a skirt. The pictures are not very good, but you can guess at least a bit how it looks like. However, I always wanted to use it also for other stuff but couldn’t decide what exactly to do with it.
So one day when I was screenprinting and I had some time and some space on a screen left I just printed the motif on some black cotton. Back at home I decided to make a bag out of it, but not just a normal tote bag but one with a piping ribbon, lining and inside pocket. Here you can see some of the steps of the developping process of the bag.
On the inside there is a pocket with a zipper and the screenprinted logo. Both the outer side of the bag and the lining are sewn separately first and then put together.
I only made one unique piece of the bag. Perhaps more will be following or I will again use it for something new. If you like the bag, you can get it here!
My soundtrack while working on it: